Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Realisation

OMG! I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since last month... You would not believe how insane my life has become. Unbelievable.

I am busy with discovering time doesn't stand still, hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being a Darling to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is full to overflowing from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to midnight. I am totally exhausted. life happens.

I hope you are having a good life think of me as I battle mine enemies. You wanna test me? I mean it!.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats ok we all need a rest every once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

hi... am new to blog... accept me as ur frd.....

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been in that kind of situation too.. Not really the same thing with yours, but you know coming to a realization after battling about my own self or any situation I've been through.. I just try to stay positive and hope for the best.. Everything happens for a reason..

Unknown said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Funny Video, Upcoming Movies 08 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More . .

To start just go to http://hollywoodmoviesforu.blogspot.com/

We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further

The Ram Mandir in Ayodhya: A Symbolic Journey from Controversy to Harmony

  Introduction: The Ram Mandir, located in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India, is a sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ram, one of the most re...